Gold Coast businesses do epic things. And the 2022 Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur Awards is proof. As a GC-founded small business ourselves, we’re so proud to have joined the ranks of finalists and winners who recently celebrated their business growth and success.
Any business that’s managed to thrive despite everything the last few years have thrown at our community deserves a moment in the sun. So, we want to give a huge congrats to a few of our own local heroes:
- Mannu Kala and Dr Anuj Gupta from Covax Australia, winners of the top Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Long-term client, Mike Kellet from Macro Mike, winner of the Food & Beverage category
- eCommerce powerhouse, Tammy Hembrow from Tammy Fit, winner of the Fitness category
- Joshua Murchie, Mathew Sayed, Craig Gillam and Matthew Shipman from Little Phil, winners of the Sustainability & Social Responsibility category
- Michael Huxley from Huxley Group, winner of the Arts & Culture category
- James Gilmour from Gilmour Space, winner of the Technology category
And—yes, we’ve buried the lede—we’re especially proud of our Founder and CEO, Flynn McFarlane who took out the award in the Marketing category!
This award comes after two years of driving inside-out agency change. During this time, our goal was to get real as an agency; for our sake (as hardworking people and professionals) and for the sake of delivering digital growth that actually matters to our clients.
One massive outcome we achieved was to build up our team and make Arkhi a really great place to work. So, if we’re talking about real business growth and success, we have to hand it to every talented person at Arkhi.
We also would be where we are without the support of the teams over at Purple Playground HR, IP Partnership, Shopify Plus, Google, Gorgias, Klaviyo, Meta, Okendo, Tapcart, Recharge, Celigo and Searchspring.
To #teamarkhi, our clients and our local business community: here’s to weathering tough times together, championing each other and facing up to every challenge with ingenuity, honesty and desire to make a real difference.